“You know we’re gonna go a little crazy when we see Madagascar, right?!” Heather and I had to forewarn the others so they wouldn’t be too shocked at our reaction tomorrow morning when we fly to Madagascar (Sunday…which is Saturday night for y’all since Mada is nine hours ahead of Nashville). :P I am so excited to see our already dearly loved island!!!
And there are way too many to attach to an email, but I have put PICTURES up of us and some crazy cool African animals. Here is a link which should let you go right to the album if you’d like to take a look:
I continue to be blessed by all of your prayers. Many of you have asked for specifics, so here they are!
1. That I would keep first things first.
2. That Heather and I would have humble and teachable spirits as we start language school on January 18th – and that we would pick up the language quickly – misaotra (thank you)!
3. Cyclone season (January-April) is upon Madagascar. Every season many houses are desolated since they are made of bamboo and such which don’t exactly make for sturdy structures!
4. Heather and I are air-freighting six bags. Pray that they make it to Tana before we leave for language training in Antsirabe and that nothing gets stolen!
1. That Heather, myself, and all of our luggage made it to South Africa safely.
2. For a sweet time of intercession and fellowship here in Johannesburg at the prayer conference.
3. For an incredible team in Madagascar.
4. For my journeygirl partner. Wow you guys, I cannot tell you what an encouragement Heather has been to me. God has definitely blessed me beyond measure!
THANK YOU so much!
I love you all,
"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, Who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen." Jude 24-25