Monday, August 8, 2011

Prayer Request Update


Above is my sweet friend and prayer warrior, Hanta. I know many of you are faithfully and specifically lifting me up, so I wanted to put these up before the busy next two weeks because “the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:15-18)!

Pray for Mirana and I as we hike out to two new villages this week (Tues-Sat): Ampitambe and Vatofotsy. The chief of Vatofotsy heard us teaching a few months ago and invited us to come, but we have been unable to do so until now. Since Vatofotsy is so far away, it is very likely that many people will be hearing the Truth for the first time. Please pray they will listen!

Pray
for Mirana and I next week (Tues-Fri) as we stay in the village of Ankazotsara. There are some growing believers there, and we look forward to spending time discipling them. I’m excited to see some of the children of this village now growing up with the Word being taught. What a blessing.

Praise the Lord
that Heather and her national friend (who are living in the village of Amandrovany this month) are doing well. They have been able to begin a study through the book of John with the people there.

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness in being everything I need. Pray that I would echo His faithfulness and be a diligent student of His Word, continue in prayer always, and share His truth with all that I meet.

Please continue to pray for unity for our team, health, safety, boldness, and that God would turn the hearts of the Tanala people to Him.

I appreciate you guys so much!

1 comment:

Gwyn said...

Aww, sweet Hanta. Give her a hug for me!