Sunday, July 28, 2013

Amazed Once Again by My Saviour

                            
"He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
                                                Isaiah 53:5-6

"There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God... For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith."                       Romans 1:10-11, 3:23-25a

A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord,
He taketh my burden away,
He holdeth me up and I shall not be moved,
He giveth me strength as my day.

With numberless blessings each moment He crowns,
And filled with His fullness divine,
I sing in my rapture, oh, glory to God!
For such a Redeemer as mine.

When clothed with His brightness transported I rise
To meet Him in clouds of the sky,
His perfect salvation, His wonderful love,
I’ll shout with the millions on high.

He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock,
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.

                                    He Hideth My Soul - Franny Crosby

Amazing love!  How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

                                   And Can it Be - Charles Wesley
 
What can I say that has not been said before?  So undeserving we, so filled with grace and mercy He.  No matter where I am, it is Jesus Christ that sustains me day by day and He that is completely sufficient. Alleluia, alleluia - the majesty and glory of Your name
                           

No comments: