Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello from Richmond!



Dear friends,

Quick update - I am here! Lots of acronyms to learn...among other things. I was blessed to have my daddy drive up here with me. He's now in the air somewhere flying home to Nashville. Ask that he arrives safely in time for his study group tonight! I am in quad 3C, and the address is still the same. :)

We took the high road (literally) through Virginia for part of our trip, so I attached a few pics from that. The frightened faces are some painted rocks that I thought were cute. :) Eventually I’ll take some pictures of the training center here so you can see where I am living!

I love you all,
Cara :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're there learning lots!
Wow! That was some beautiful countryside you traversed! :-) Love & prayers! ~Bethany

Brittney Galloway said...

Wish I could be there too! Can't wait to hear about all that you are learning.

Cali Ashton said...

Look at you &your blog! Comments &everything! hehe
You should upload a pic for yourself though ;)
Love you!