Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update


Hello friends!

Heather and I finally made it to our home in the rainforest - huzzah! It’s been a long and delightful journey to get here, but we are so excited to really truly be here now! In regards to what comes next I feel kind of like Solomon when he talked to our Lord and said, “I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in” (I Kings 3), but am looking forward to what He has planned for us and am trusting in His faithfulness to be our Guide. I'll be posting stories from the last month as I write them. :)

PRAISE the Lord for the time of learning and spending time with friends at 40/40 training in Zambia.
PRAISE the Lord for His blessings of safety, health, no lost bags, and great conversations during our travel.

PRAY that Heather and I would continue to increase our Malagasy even though our formal language time is over.
PRAY that we transition well to our new home in the rain forest.
PRAY for wisdom and clarity as we figure out what our vision of medical ministry looks like in the practical application.

I love you all,
Cara

No comments: