Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Already Love Jordan

Yes, 'tis true.  From my very first Jordanian friend in Madagascar to my brief jaunt there in winter 2011, I have known that I love the Jordanian culture.

Today in the ER this was only reinforced as a Jordanian family I had just met invited me to be their friend, learn Arabic from them, come to their house "at any time," and eat Jordanian food.  I'm sure there will be many other things I learn in these coming two months, but one thing I already love about Jordan is the hospitality! :)
                             (With dear friends at Hercule's temple in Amman, Jordan, 2011)
                        (Came across some musicians in some old ruins in Amman, 2011)
                                                       (visiting in Jordan, 2011)
                           

I Peter 4:9 - "Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling."

No comments: