Monday, October 17, 2011

The Farewell Episode


This is the last update I sent out to my prayer partners, but y'all blog readers can disregard the word "farewell" as I will be continuing on here for a while. :)

Dear friends,

What an amazing journey we have taken together these last two years. I praise God for all of you faithfully interceding on my behalf. I truly do “thank my God upon every remembrance of you” (Phil. 1:3).

I was able to have sweet times saying goodbye to the many lovely people I left behind in Madagascar, and am now back in Nashville.

You may be asking “what now?” What do we do with the last two years’ investment into the Tanala people? Please keep interceding on their behalf. I give glory to God for all the people He has shown His light upon, but there are so many still left in darkness. I know it can be hard to pray general prayers, so I wrote and attached a Tanala Village Prayer Guide to help you remember. Please check it out and continue to remember the people there. Along with the villages, lift up Mirana, Rivo, Hanta, and the Newton and Norton families continuing to work in the rain forest with the Tanala.

Many of you have queried about my future plans. For the rest of the year I will be visiting with family and friends, and then plan to start another year of nursing school in January 2012. This should enable me to be able to practice nursing anywhere in the world. *grin* I’ll probably also be working part-time or PRN in a hospital in Nashville. You all can definitely continue to pray for wisdom and discernment for me as I follow our amazing Lord!

Again, there are not words enough to convey my deep gratitude to you all. Thank you.

“Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!” Rev. 4:8b

I love you all,
Cara :)
Rev. 7:9-12

No comments: